header leaf image

part of The Bailey Group of companies

bailey group logo

How does it work?

It is a straight forward process, very transparent and completed in total confidence.

1: We ask you 6 questions about your investment property and your tax situation.

2: We prepare a full illustration of the likely tax savings you can expect, either as a tax refund within weeks, and/or against your future tax bills.

3: We email the illustration to you (and your accountant) then discuss the figures with you and explain how the process works.

4: If it all makes sense to you we ask you to sign our engagement letter, which gives us authority to check the Land Registry Office, to ensure there has been no previous claims, and to speak to your accountant. We then contact you to arrange our Capital Allowance expert to survey your property, usually within a week.

5: We then survey your property and prepare our report for HMRC. We will either help you submit that or organise it with your accountant.

6: We invoice you for our fee for our work, which is a small percentage of the Capital Allowances identified to be claimed against.

7: You will see in the engagement letter our current fee structure and the choice of 3 ways to settle our invoice, all designed to help you with your cash flow. We have been completing Capital Allowance claims with HMRC for over ten years and as Chartered Accountants have a 100% success record.

call to action background

Call Bill Loryman, Sales Director, for an illustration

01327 340408 or 07964 434932

Denmark House Twyford

Denmark House, Twyford.
Purchase Price: £1,236,250
Capital Allowances: £257,624
Tax Savings: £51,048

  • We guarantee all our client work for
    six years
  • If there is no claim benefit - there is no fee
  • There are no separate costs, such as survey fees at any time
  • A claim does not affect your CGT position
  • Capital Allowances are set in law under
    CAA2001 (Part 2)
  • We have full Professional Indemnity cover for each case submitted
  • The identified allowances can sometimes be used against other income streams depending on your tax situation
  • We can help with independent advice

What can you claim?

What can you claim?

- Commercial property owners or lease holders

- Must be paying UK Corporation and Personal tax

- Property must be involved in a 'Qualifying Activity';

  - Trades and Professions

  - UK and overseas property business

  - Furnished holiday lets in the UK or European Economic Area

- Pension fund property owners

- Charitable organisations who

  own property

- National and local Government

  owned properties

- Non UK tax payers

- Companies trading property as stock

Site Map |  The Bailey Group. Head Office: 30 Yoden Way, Peterlee, County Durham, United Kingdom, SR8 1AL. © 2014.